Administration Coordinator, Partnerships Team
Job no: 924325
Work type: Part-time
Categories: Marketing and Communications
Administration Coordinator – Partnerships Team
- Part time, fixed term role until 16th October 2020
- Geelong location
- Salary $68,194 base (pro-rata for part time) + super
At the TAC our mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. We're passionate about our purpose, and supporting the careers and wellbeing of our people.
Culture and Benefits
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2018 survey results show 96% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and flexi-time
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and is committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with a diverse background to apply for our roles.
About the Role
This is a part time fixed term role based in Geelong. It will involve occasional travel to Melbourne.
This position works with all members of the Partnerships team, under the guidance of the Partnerships Team Manager, to support and deliver programs across a wide-ranging portfolio of Towards Zero and local Geelong partnerships.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Manage all Partnership Team administrative duties
- Manage the Partnerships Team Events Calendar and liaise with relevant internal contacts to ensure the content remains up to date and shared amongst the broader Engagement team.
- Assist with event and activation coordination and reporting. This includes liaising with agencies and key partnership contacts to support the team in organising events that promote our Towards Zero messages and partnership objectives.
- Manage the storage, distribution and oversight of all TAC merchandise.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key partnership stakeholders to ensure partnership programs are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and coordination experience
- High level stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience planning and coordinating events
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as working within a team
- Communications / Marketing experience
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Candice McDonald on (03) 5225 6562 for further information. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 11:55pm Sunday 22nd September 2019.
Administration Coordinator - Partnerships PD.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend