Senior Support Specialist
Job no: 924364
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Information Technology
Senior Support Specialist
- Four year full time, fixed term contract
- Based in Geelong CBD
- $118,334 base
The IT Shared Solutions (ITSS) Division is a collaboration area in which TAC and WorkSafe share resources to deliver IT solutions to both organisations.
The TAC’s mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. WorkSafe is dedicated to supporting all Victorians to be healthy and safe at work, and to recover from any workplace injury or illness as quickly as possible.
At WorkSafe we are on an exciting journey to digitise our business to focus on our key mission of “getting Victorians to return home safe everyday”
The successful applicant for this role will be employed by WorkSafe but will work across both organisations.
Culture and Benefits
At the TAC and WorkSafe you will not only join world leaders in road and occupational safety, but a talented and committed team caring for Victorians. You will be challenged, developed and recognised for your performance.
Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC and Worksafe promote workplaces that actively seek to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and are committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with a diverse background to apply for our roles.
About the Role
The Senior Support Analyst provides a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, deploying and enhancing applications, including:
- Responding to incidents and request in a timely manner according to agreed procedures.
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to reduce the volume of problems and support issues raised.
- Creating and maintaining support documentation.
- Analysing, testing and implementing through understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
Joining a team of six, the Senior Support Specialist will focus on providing support on to the FileNet/ Splunk/ IBM Integration platforms which are critical components to delivering the digitisation objectives as part of the WorkSafe 2030Strategy.
PD_Senior Support Specialist.pdf
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of
- IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records, or
- IBM Integration Broker/ ACE, IBM API Connect, IBM MQ, Websphere ODM and IBM BPM, or
- Splunk administration.
- Significant experience in providing technical support in a complex, multi sourced environment
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile and changing environment
- Experienced in writing business and technical documentation
- Clear communication skills and ability to tailor technical terminology to target audiences
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes and AWS is highly regarded
How to Apply
Click APPLY and follow the prompts to submit your application or refer to the attached position description for further information.
If you have further questions regarding the role, please contact Senthil Swaminathan, Manager Integration Services on 0428 196 199 for a confidential discussion.
Applications for this role will be accepted up until Wednesday 18 December at 9:00pm.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend