Learning & Organisation Development Partner
Job no: 924390
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Human Resources
Learning and Organisation Development Partner
- Full time, fixed term role until 4th December 2020
- Parental leave backfill
- Geelong location
- Salary $123,269 base, plus super
At the TAC our mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. We're passionate about our purpose, and supporting the careers and wellbeing of our people.
Culture and Benefits
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2019 survey results show 95% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and work flexibility (JG5+)
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and is committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with a diverse background to apply for our roles.
About the Role
Working within a high functioning team you will lead the design, development and implementation of a number of TAC’s L&OD programs that ultimately improve organisational effectiveness and are aligned to strategy, people and processes.
Programs may include; Engagement, Performance, Talent & Succession Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Strategic Workforce Planning, Leadership Development, Capability, Values and Learning & Development.
With highly polished consulting skills you will engage with the business leaders about emergent learning needs and will be able to work cross functionally to delivery relevant, pragmatic and timely L&OD programs.
You will be relied upon to manage innovation and improvements in learning program designs consistent with emerging and future business needs and learner experience feedback.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Learning and Development or related tertiary qualification(s) desirable
- Experience in the design and implementation of Learning & Organisational development programs
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of stakeholder relationships to design and deliver programs that improve organisational capability
- Demonstrated experience in the procurement of specialist services learning and development and managing contracts for performance.
- Project Management experience in designing project plans, setting goals and tracking performance.
- Good knowledge and understanding of learning & development models, frameworks and emergent best practice research
- Good knowledge of human centred design and agile practices.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jessie Pritchard on (03) 5225 6798 for further information. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 9am Tuesday the 28th of January 2020.
Learning and Org Development Partner PD.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend