Business Solution Consultant (WorkSafe)
- Fixed term contract until February 2021
- Based in Geelong CBD in a WELL rated building
- WorkSafe Band 10 - $130,851 base + super
The IT Shared Solutions (ITSS) Division is a collaboration area in which TAC and WorkSafe share resources to deliver IT solutions to both organisations.
The TAC’s mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. WorkSafe is dedicated to supporting all Victorians to be healthy and safe at work, and to recover from any workplace injury or illness as quickly as possible.
At WorkSafe we are on an exciting journey to digitise our business to focus on our key mission of “getting Victorians to return home safe everyday”
The successful applicant for this role will be employed by WorkSafe but will work across both organisations.
Culture and Benefits
At the TAC and WorkSafe you will not only join world leaders in road and occupational safety, but a talented and committed team caring for Victorians. You will be challenged, developed and recognised for your performance.
Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and flexible working options
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
Read more here: https://wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au/benefits-1
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC and Worksafe promote workplaces that actively seek to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and are committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with a diverse background to apply for our roles.
About the Role
Joining the WorkSafe Business Technology Partner Team, the Business Solution Consultant will develop strong working relationships with leaders across WorkSafe to advocate and lead the use of technology to enable business outcomes.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across a wide variety of business stakeholders
- Advise on technology investments to enable WorkSafe to achieve strategic outcomes
- Collaborate and educate stakeholders on IT capability to meet their needs
- Work with the Technology Business Partner to scope and quote new ideas and concepts
The successful candidate will join WorkSafe at an exceptionally time with WorkSafe undertaking a large transformation across the organisation, heavily focused on IT transformation. The Business Solution Consultant will play a critical role in enabling the business to deliver on the WorkSafe 2030 Strategy by collaborating and implementing appropriate technology solutions.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Passion for transforming and driving business outcomes through technology
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service focus and ability to understand and translate business needs
How to Apply
Click APPLY or refer to the attached position description for further information.
If you wish to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Alisha Hose on 5225 6493.
Applications for this role will be accepted up until 9:00pm on Monday 27 January 2020.
PD_Business Solutions Consultant (WorkSafe).pdf