Senior Support Specialist
The IT Shared Solutions (ITSS) Division is a collaboration area in which TAC and WorkSafe share resources to deliver IT solutions to both organisations.
The TAC’s mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. WorkSafe is dedicated to supporting all Victorians to be healthy and safe at work, and to recover from any workplace injury or illness as quickly as possible.
At WorkSafe we are on an exciting journey to digitise our business to focus on our key mission of “getting Victorians to return home safe everyday”
The successful applicant for this role will be employed by WorkSafe but will work across both organisations.
Culture and Benefits
At the TAC and WorkSafe you will not only join world leaders in road and occupational safety, but a talented and committed team caring for Victorians. You will be challenged, developed and recognised for your performance.
Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC and Worksafe promote workplaces that actively seek to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and are committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with a diverse background to apply for our roles.
If we can support you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application, please email People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au and a member of the team will be in touch.
About the Role
The Senior Support Specialist provides a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, deploying and enhancing applications, including:
- Responding to incidents and request in a timely manner according to agreed procedures.
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to reduce the volume of problems and support issues raised.
- Creating and maintaining support documentation.
- Analysing, testing and implementing through understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Use and maintain Devops tools like Bamboo / Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence for lifecycle management and also look for automation opportunities in tasks carried out.
- Support platforms both On-Pemise and in a multi cloud environment ( AWS, Azure currently).
Joining a team of six, the Senior Support Specialist will focus on providing support on to the FileNet/ Splunk/ Devops Tools platforms which are critical components to delivering the digitisation objectives as part of the WorkSafe 2030Strategy.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support for enterprise systems in a complex multi-cloud environment
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving ability
- Clear communication skills, and ability to tailor technical terminology to various audiences
- Experience with Devops & Agile methodologies & tools
- Experience in the administration and support of document management systems or integration platforms is desirable, but not mandatory
How to Apply
Click APPLY and follow the prompts to submit your application or refer to the attached position description for further information.
Applications for this role will be accepted up until 11pm on Thursday 28 May.
If you have further questions regarding the role, please contact Senthil Swaminathan, Manager Integration Services on 0428 196 199 for a confidential discussion.
PD_Senior Support Specialist.pdf