Insights and Performance Lead
Job no: 924464
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Claims, Business Intelligence and Research Analyst
Trauma System Insights & Performance Lead
- Full-time, fixed-term to Feb 2021
- $95,975.00 base + super
Diversity & Inclusion
The TAC promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and is committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the TAC People & Culture Team on (03) 5225 7500 or via email at People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
About the role
This role will see you streamline the process of receiving various data from external parties for the analysis and identification of improvement opportunities and initiatives within the Trauma sector.
A key purpose of this role is to contribute to the Trauma System branch, increasing the governance around the TAC’s engagement and investment within the Victorian State Trauma System. The role is designed to support performance and contract management, and external stakeholder negotiations through high quality reporting and data analysis.
- Prepare and deliver where required high quality written reports, papers and presentation including project
- Collect and analyse data to support contract management which will assist business units to effectively consult and engage with stakeholders and manage performance
- Research external health and disability policy and trends re future initiatives
- Support project planning, cost/benefit analysis and stakeholder engagement and communications for successful strategy delivery
- Develop and maintain processes to support stakeholders through process evaluation, data analysis, research and capacity building
For more information on the role, please refer to the attached PD.
- Excellent communication skills, and can convey complex information clearly, concisely and appropriately to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting, capturing and analysing data
- The ability to be flexible in your approach and can adapt to changing demands
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Qlik is desirable
- Knowledge of the Health, Disability and Trauma sectors would advantageous
- Demonstrated experiencing in establishing and maintaining relationships to achieve mutual objectives
- Ability to interpret financial data and information
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Angela Sormaz on 0435 410 252 for a confidential discussion. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 5 pm, Friday the 29th of May 2020.
Trauma Systems, Insights & Performance Lead_PD_final.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend