Business Intelligence Analyst
Job no: 924544
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Business Intelligence and Research Analyst, Business Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Multiple roles, both Junior and Senior
- Full time, fixed term placements between 8-12 months
- Geelong CBD location (currently working from home)
- Salary $88, 090 - $109, 801 base, plus superannuation
At the TAC our mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. We're passionate about our purpose, and supporting the careers and wellbeing of our people.
Culture and Benefits
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2019 survey results show 95% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and work flexibility
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and is committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the TAC People & Culture Team on (03) 5225 7500 or via email at People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
About the Role
The Business Intelligence Analyst develops routine and pro-active claim analysis, creates a visual representation of data and communicates this analysis to relevant stakeholders, in order to support the TAC’s clients in getting their lives back on track.
Day to day tasks:
- Develop pro-active insights of internal and external factors and trends
- Develop reporting such as scorecards, KPI’s, targets and dashboards for claims management
- Communicate trends and alert management to areas of interest
- Analyse existing reporting solutions and perform enhancements as/when required.
New / Junior Analysts (with less than 2 years’ experience) will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Enthusiastic about data and reporting, highly motivated and ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- An interest in data trends and the drivers that affect change
- An ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently with capability to think outside the box
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Senior Analysts (with multiple years’ experience) will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills, experience in an analytical role that is focused on the provision of high level analysis and reporting to senior management
- Strong Leadership skills to influence a wide range of stakeholders and collaboration skills to determine improved solutions.
- Highly developed analytical and data manipulation skills, with expertise in coding with either SAS/SQL and or Visualisation skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI or Qlik
- Experience with data modelling within Qlik or Power BI highly desirable and experience and or understanding of statistical modelling is beneficial
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au for further information. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 9am Monday 28th September 2020.
Please note, we are also recruiting a Business Analyst – Data Consultant and Data Manager role within our Business Intelligence Branch. For further information please visit our careers page: http://careers.tac.vic.gov.au/ctw/en/listing/
Business Intelligence Analyst - PD.pdf
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - PD.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend