Service Development Coordinator
Job no: 924546
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Allied Health, Client Relationship Management
Service Development Coordinator
- Full time, fixed term positions
- Geelong location (currently working from home)
- Salary $99,094 base, plus superannuation
At the TAC our mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. We're passionate about our purpose, and supporting the careers and wellbeing of our people.
Culture and Benefits
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2019 survey results show 95% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and work flexibility
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and is committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the TAC People & Culture Team on (03) 5225 7500 or via email at People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
About the Role
As a Service Development Coordinator you will lead disability service development, provider performance and service accountabilities. This role will also see you developing and implementing improvement initiatives, ensuring TAC funded disability services are based on Contemporary Disability Practice principles, and are designed to meet the needs of TAC clients.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Prepare and deliver where required high quality written reports, papers and presentations including project documentation
- Develop service delivery outcomes, collect and analyse data, monitor performance, work with providers to improve performance where required, and report against those outcomes
- Build and sustain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the implementation of TAC initiatives
- Collaborate with TAC representatives to ensure that health and disability programs and initiatives are aligned and are in accordance with the organisation’s strategic direction
- Actively contribute to the identification of gaps/opportunities for service development and strategic initiatives
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in policy and program design, review and analysis
- Have demonstrated experience in establishing, influencing and achieving outcomes with both internal and external stakeholders
- You value people and really want to contribute towards making a difference
- You enjoy having the autonomy to get the job done
- You are comfortable working in new and unknown situations
- Are flexible in your approach and can adapt to changing demands
- Experience in the health/disability sectors is desirable
How to Apply
Click APPLY or for further information view the attached position description or contact the Shared Services Team by emailing People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au.
Applications for this role will be accepted up until 11:55pm on Sunday 25th of October.
Service Development Coordinator PD.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend