Job no: 924557
Work type: Full-time
At the TAC our mission is to be the world’s leading social insurer, and to keep all Victorians safe on our roads. We're passionate about our purpose, and supporting the careers and wellbeing of our people.
Culture and Benefits
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2019 survey results show 95% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and flexi-time
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers
Diversity and Inclusion
The TAC promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people, and is committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. We strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the TAC People & Culture Team on (03) 5225 7500 or via email at People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
About the Role
In this role you will proactively reach out to employers, clients and internal stakeholders to determine accurate entitlements and ensuring clients receive timely payments.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced role situated within a friendly and supportive team environment.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Manage income support on a portfolio of claims to achieve optimal client outcomes
- Liaise with clients to develop and maintain supportive and effective working relationships
- Calculate and process income support payments (Loss of Earnings – LOE)
- Establish and foster effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate all decisions with clients and/or their authorised representatives
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to support and empathize with clients following a transport accident
- Skilled in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong financial literacy skills
- Preferred experience within a financial services environment
How to Apply
For further information view the attached position description or contact the People & Culture team by emailing email@example.com.
Applications for this role will be accepted up until 5pm Tuesday the 20th of October.
Income Advisor PD.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend