- Full time, fixed term role until 30 June 2023
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to balance weekly office based work with working from home
- Salary $89,394 base (pro-rata) plus superannuation
The IT Shared Solutions (ITSS) Division is a collaboration area in which the TAC and WorkSafe share resources to deliver IT solutions to both organisations.
The TAC is a Victorian state government organisation whose role is to promote road safety, support those who have been injured on our roads and help them get their lives back on track.
WorkSafe Victoria plays a critical role in the lives of Victorian employers and workers - as the state's health and safety regulator and as the manager of Victoria's workers compensation scheme. In both capacities, employers and workers are at the heart of our service.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the successful delivery of projects, and is actively involved in the coordinator of various projects within a portfolio. Your role will include supporting the development of processes and activities such as financial management, project reporting, asset management, procurement and other general administrative tasks.
The successful applicant for this role will be employed by TAC but will work across both organisations. The recruitment process for the role will be run by TAC’s People & Culture team.
About the Team
The Project Coordinator sits with the PMO team, within the ITSS Division which supports both TAC and WorkSafe. Although the role can operate autonomously, the team as a whole work collaboratively to maintain a cohesive environment where knowledge, activities and problems are shared and support is always available, ensuring professional outcomes with a healthy work/life balance.
A Day in the Life
- Assist with information collection and project planning activities
- Act as a key administrative contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in maintaining the project schedule, monitoring project deliverables, budget management, timesheet management, procurement and reporting
- Assist in managing risks, issues, and change requests
- Coordinating key meetings and Steering Committees including the preparation of documents, agendas, minute taking and follow up of action items
- Coordinate the transition of project documentation into operational teams
What you’ll need to succeed?
- Experience in coordinating projects of varying degrees of complexity and cost
- Experience in a similar role within an Information Technology environment would be highly regarded
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and project management frameworks
- Excellent administrative skills coupled with a demonstrated understanding of project documentation and governance processes
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills
Why join the TAC?
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2022 survey results show over 90% of our employees feel proud to work for us and would recommend us as a great place to work. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Hybrid working arrangements; combining weekly office based work with remote working
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- A commitment to a culture of learning with extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: https://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers/our-employment-benefits
Together, our differences make us stronger
We believe that a diverse workforce operating within an inclusive culture is critical to achieving our purpose. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include, respect and value the unique contributions of all people, because we believe that together, our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to inclusion, diversity and accessibility in our employment practices, and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, people with disability, women and gender diverse people, culturally diverse and LGBTIQ+ people to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the People & Culture Team on (03) 5225 7500 or via email at People_Culture@tac.vic.gov.au and a member of the team will be in touch. Any information provided regarding disability or reasonable adjustment requests will only be used to provide accommodations and will in no way determine the outcome of an application.
We’d love to hear from you
If this opportunity excites you, click APPLY to submit your Cover Letter and Resume today. Successful applicants will be contacted and progress to an interview. All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description or contact Jessie Howlett (Shared Services Specialist) on (0)3 9300 0518 for a confidential discussion. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 11:55pm on Sunday 5 February 2022.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you know of someone who would be interested, please feel free to share the ad with them.
We are committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees. This includes complying with the Chief Health Officer’s directions, including the requirements to collect, record and hold vaccination information about employees. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencing employment.
PD - Project Coordinator.pdf